Sunday, January 17, 2010

Stop crying AND sit still AND look at the camera AND get your hand away from your face!

When my sister's family came into town, we decided to get some family portraits taken. We tried to pick a time when the kids would be cooperative. But, of course, once we got there, there were some technical difficulties with the camera, so we got a very late start. By the time the camera was fixed, the kids were a wreck. After many attempts, these are the BEST ones we got of the "cousins" (the photographer gave up too):





3 comments:

justjenn said...

Reason #5,264 that I haven't taken the boys to get professional photos. I love the baby though -- what a cutie!

papa said...

Ha ha. That is classic. I think that is better than any perfectly staged photo. Now that's is real life! Priceless. (Great title by the way.)

Paula said...

Love reading my Oberst Girls blog!! I can't wait for our next update, BusyMomma.
xo Grammy