* Sophia is now an expert school-bus rider. In fact, she is now showing a fellow classmate how it's done.
* Chloe is talking A LOT now. She easily puts words together for phrases. Her latest is "singing" a song that Seth chants to the girls when he pushes them down the Extreme Coaster at Grammy's house. The chant is "1 for the money, 2 for the show, 3 to get ready and 4 to go." Chloe says "1, 2 sho, 4 go." It's super cute. Another favorite Chloe phrase of mine is "ok mommy."
* Sophia was chosen "kindergarten student of the trimester" in her class. Sophia was rewarded with a special luncheon (sweet treats included) with her teacher and school principal. It makes me happy that Sophia enjoys school.
* Chloe has learned how to do a thumbs-up. It makes me smile each time.
* The girls got to spend quality time with cousins over the past two months.
4 comments:
I still have not been able to see Sophia ride the bus:( Stupid work.
The best thing about the thumbs up is that it is accompanied by cute little proud expression that she can do it too.
Also, if you say, who wants too(fill in the blank) Chloe immediately raises a hand as high as her little frame will let her and start yelling "I do! I do. I do Momma!"
Cute cousin cuddling. I like the one of the kids sitting on the couch. :)
Sophia is a great student. Papa could not be prouder. Great job Sophia :)
Post a Comment