The other night during bath time Sophia and Chloe kicked Seth out of the bathroom (he happily left). We checked on them periodically. But, they were getting along so nicely that we took advantage of the free time.
10ish minutes later, I noticed that the girls' bedroom door was shut. I walked over to the room to find the girls dripping wet putting on their PJs. They yelled "surprise" and started giggling. Sophia explained that she washed hers and Chloe's hair and was "taking care of everything." After I helped with the dressing, the girls ran off to the kitchen table. Sophia and Chloe then started playing "school." Sophia was teaching Chloe how to add and subtract. Amazingly enough, Sophia was able to explain it so Chloe understood. Cool.
It seems that the girls having been fighting a lot lately. So, on the occasions that they are playing together, it is especially sweet and fun to watch.
1 comment:
Sooo cute.
Post a Comment