
"I could smell it when I woke up!" exclaimed Sophia.
It FINALLY happened.
Sophia lost her first tooth (on August 29th)! In true Sophia fashion, the tooth (bottom center) was loose for months but she wasn't ready to loose it. After much complaining that her teeth hurt, I looked inside and saw that her permanent tooth was already coming in behind her baby tooth. I explained that it will probably feel better once her baby tooth came out. And, so the next night after bath she said "dad, here" and handed Seth her tooth. She just casually pulled it out. No big deal.
The tooth fairy was not prepared. "He" ran out to the store for a package of gum and wrapped it with some crisp $1 bills. Sophia was so happy!
1 comment:
I was so unprepared, she was holding it out to me and I had to ask her what it was. "It's my tooth."
Post a Comment