
On Sunday Seth and I took Chloe to the zoo. This is the first time that Chloe has been to the zoo without her sister dictating how and when to the see the animals. This time Chloe was in charge. When asked which animal she would like to see first, she said "quack quack." OK, ducks it was. So we headed over to the flamingos and ducks. Stayed there for some time and then wandered over to see other animals. But, every time we asked her what she wanted to see next, she would say "quack quack." She enjoyed the other animals, especially the ant eater, but ducks were clearly her favorite. I guess the next trip Chloe and I will take is to feed the ducks at McKinley Park.
2 comments:
Lions, tigers, monkeys, giraffes... my Chloe enjoys the simple things in life... like ducks.
that's pretty sweet!
Post a Comment