
This week Sophia went to Camp Shelanu at Congregation B'nai Israel. It was a week long day camp that focused on Jewish Arts & Culture. Sophia did art projects, cooked, played relay games, swam, danced, sang, went on a field trip to the movies, performed skits and puppet shows, and just played. There were some basic camp rules to follow...Sophia said the last rule was the best "Have Fun". She did!
On the first day I stopped by at lunch time to see if Sophia wanted to go home. She hesitated for a bit, but decided to stay for the remainder of the afternoon (till 4pm!). On Tuesday when I dropped her off, she told me I didn't even need to come back at lunch cause she would be OK!
Chloe and I missed Sophia, but we loved seeing Sophia's very happy (and tired) face and hearing about all the day activities when we picked her up.
No comments:
Post a Comment