Sunday, February 15, 2009

You know who you are...

Since Monday evening, Seth and I have been on a roller coaster of emotions. Numb, angry, scared, sad, confused, blessed and hopeful. We are blessed to have a supportive group of family and friends.

Thank you for all that you have done for us; love, listening ears, prayers, kind words, and now the "anonymous" letter mailed to our house.

As I type this, tears are rolling down cause I know that we will be OK thanks to all of you.

I promise we will pay this forward some day (hopefully soon).

3 comments:

justjenn said...

Have you ever thought that maybe people are paying it forward to your family for all the wonderful things you have done? The art classes. The dinners. The babysitting. The listening.

papa said...

I wish I was more elequient. The kindness and concern that our friends have shown us... is unblievable. Thank you, all.

Phoesable said...

consider me to be underlining Jenn's comment.