So...this is a first for me, and below are a couple of "firsts" for Sophia and Chloe.
Yesterday we met Seth for lunch. On the way there Sophia was asking lots of questions about how much lunch would cost. I didn't pay it much attention until when I undid her seat belt, she pulled a $5 from her wallet and asked if she could buy us lunch. I explained to her that $5 wasn't going to be enough, but that I would treat her to lunch. She REFUSED. She really wanted to buy lunch. So we decided that she could buy her own burrito. Here's her receipt and change.
Thanks Old Opa for the $5!
As for Chloe, we have been struggling with her lack of interest in food. For the past few months she has not wanted any food! She's been completely satisfied with nursing. But, this past week Chloe has started to eat Os! Just like Sophia, Chloe loves them and instantly calms down when you give her a handful.
1 comment:
You did it! Good job Leslie! See, I wrote on your blog.
Post a Comment